You don’t want to fall prey to the beauty of the venue & forget to ask some very important questions. Keep the following in to consideration while touring every venue & don’t sign anything until you have answers to these questions.
Here are some Things to Consider & Questions to Ask While Touring Event Venues:
If the venue is primarily an outdoor venue, ask what their rain plan is.
- Currently we have two spectacular venues for the clients who want a little piece of nature and the indoor venue where the weather wont determine your fun.
Do they have an in-house caterer?
Can you bring in any of your choosing, or is there an exclusive catering list?
Is there a reception package & what does it include?
- At ‘The Crystal Ballroom’ we have created packages where you are able to host ceremony and reception.
Do they have enough chairs, tables, utensils, glasses, etc., for your guests or must you rent them from elsewhere?
- Fortunately, we have the option where you can include our “china” in your package, included in that option is flatware, silverware, chargers, champagne flutes and water glasses enough to accommodate all your guests.
Is there a venue coordinator who will be there on the day of your wedding? If so, what exactly are their responsibilities and what will fall into your or your planner’s hands?
- We offer what is called a day of event coordinator. This remarkable individual if hired for your event will provide a detailed checklist letting your know their progress on your event, and the only thing you’ll have to worry about is how fabulous you will look on your day.
Are there kitchen & cooking facilities?
- In our Casselberry location we do not have a in house kitchen, but in ‘The Crystal Ballroom on the Lake’ we have a fully equipped kitchen where basic food prep can be done. **ask for more details**
Is there a place for the bride to change & relax?
- Our elegant bridal suite is to die for and that is also an option that you can include in your custom package. The bridal suite is equipped with a fridge to store beverages, lounge couches, a table with chairs and more.
How much decorating will you have to do for this venue?
- Our all inclusive packages featured on our website www.thecrystalballroom.com have included decorations to decorate your event from head to toe, such as center pieces floral arrangements, table linens, sashes, chair covers, runners etc.