Planning a sweet 16/Quinceanera bitter or sweet?
The moment has come where we as parents start to plan one of the most important parties in our child’s life. Lets face it planning a sweet 16 can either be bitter or sweet. The ideas for these parties keep getting bigger and bigger and the planning can be a headache locating a venue that can assist with the major components of a successful sweet 16/quinceanera might seem like an impossible task well stress no more we have got you covered One of Orlando’s premiere and exquisite venues is here to assist you and your blossoming child for the night of their life, giving you options as to which venue to choose from. Our elegant Crystal Ballroom Orlando located in Casselberry has that crystal classy feel to your party with two ballrooms, the Diamond and the Grand crystal ballroom. The Diamond comfortably fits up to 75 guests where as the crystal ballroom accommodates our larger parties up to 170 guests. Our second venue The Crystal Ballroom on the Lake located in the Altamonte springs area brings a fairy tale to life. This venue sits over looking the pearl lake, with a wrap around patio where the “Ruby lounge” is. The Crystal Ballroom on the Lake brings the outdoors feel to your fingertips.
The crucial elements for making a successful Sweet 16/Quinceanera:
1) The Venue
7) Rental of chairs and tables
8) Have someone commit to cleaning up
9) Making sure all guests are taken care of
With a list like that anyone would stress, booking with us takes care of half the list.
We have created a custom package that caters to this type of event.
The Sweet 16 Extravaganza comes with the following:
- 5 hour party rental at Crystal Ballroom complete with 8 dimming chandeliers, pipe and drape backdrops with up lights, chairs, tables, ivory linens, 15 up lights, gorgeous decorations including floral arrangements, candles, candelabras, floral aisle runners and elegant ceiling draping, plus fully equipped sound system.
- Black or Ivory linens, Chairs covers and napkins. 20 ft Red Carpet runner with matching stanchion and rope. Full design and decoration of your event. You may choose one of three styles by ROGO DESIGNS or mix and match: Manzanita tree with crystals and orchids, tall vase and floral arrangement in any color or submersed flower in water with floating candle.
- All centerpiece designs include: candles, flower petals, base lights, beveled mirrors, silver or gold charger plates, table numbers, your choice of color chair sashes, and choice of color table runner and/or overlay.
- Choose from a wide selection of colors and flowers. 1 hour consultation with the designer to prepare the perfect table design as part of the confirmation process to secure your events perfect design and decorations concept. Two room attendant. One banquet manager to ensure your guests ultimate satisfaction and safety.