As always, our effort here at The Crystal Ballroom is to keep wedding planning as stress-free & simple as possible, so read on for an exhaustive list of what you need to keep in the forefront of your mind while you’re choosing a wedding venue.
• Before anything else, sit down with your fiancé & create a list of what you want, keeping in mind both of your personalities. What kind of vibe do you two want on your wedding day? Something rustic & natural, elegant & sophisticated, a garden wedding, or something more spiritual? This will make it much easier to not get swept away by something that you don’t really want.
• During this same conversation, create a budget of how much you are willing to spend on a wedding venue. Keep in mind that some venues include in-house catering, wedding rentals (chairs, tables, linens, etc.) in their package pricing, while others do not. This will of course affect the overall dollar amount of what you’re hoping to spend on a venue.
• Choose a couple of dates, in order of preference that you might want for the wedding day. It would be a shame to fall in love with a place only to discover it’s booked every weekend of your desired month.
• Consider what time of year you are getting married. Some wedding venues are better for winter events while others look most glorious in the summer.
• Try to figure out how many people you are going to invite to your big day. Ensuring that everyone has enough space to mingle, dine, & dance is a top priority. Also, take a look at the individuals you are inviting: can elderly & physically disabled folks be accommodated at the venue?
• Consider whether you & your fiancé want a spiritual or religious wedding ceremony. This may dictate whether you have the ceremony in one place & the reception at another venue.
If you keep all these questions in mind I assure you will be successful in locating the perfect wedding venue. Let “The Crystal Ballroom” take care of all your needs, contact us now at 407-681-2710 or you can also explore our website at www.thecrystalballroom.com