Nothing says romance like the passion of the ocean and the tranquility of warm sand between your toes. Whether you actually get married outdoors or in Crystal Ballroom’s beautiful reception hall, you can bring the beauty of the seaside to your wedding ceremony. Here are 7 wedding beach theme ideas for your Crystal Ballroom Daytona Beach wedding.
- Choose colors that are reminiscent of ocean water and sand. Aqua, beige and pale pink work well together and provide the right backdrop.
- Your invitations should subtly suggest the beach. Use something with a stylized border that mimics waves or a light etching of a seashell.
- Look for a wedding gown with light, flowing fabric that ripples when you move. Dress bridesmaids in a similar style. Add a touch of color to your men’s suits with pale pink or aqua boutonnieres or bow ties.
- When considering floral arrangements, think light and airy. Lilies make a statement without being overpowering and are perfect for the bridal bouquet. Delicate orchids are lovely as centerpieces on guest tables.
- Use seashells in your decor, but don’t go overboard. Pretty seashells among flowers are charming and whimsical, but shells everywhere will overpower the romantic, classic feeling of your wedding.
- If you love seashells, use them on your wedding cake. Try a very simple cake wrapped in ivory colored fondant with ivory seashells placed around the layers. Your seashells could be real or made of sugar. Add a pop of color with pale pink orchids as a cake topper.
- Ask the band at your reception to play a mixture of traditional wedding music and a style like reggae that evokes thoughts of the sand and sun.
You can easily create a classic, romantic beach themed wedding in beautiful Daytona Beach. Think light colors, seashells and delicate details, and you can have the beach wedding of your dreams. Contact us now to take the first step in planning your very special day.