Your wedding day is only going to come once in your life. So why not make it a big affair? At least that’s what people usually think when they go for big weddings. However, there are many other compelling reasons why you should go for a big wedding and they’re not just about show or ostentation. They’re more about sharing the happiest day of your life with as many people as possible. They’re about sharing the love. So if you’re wondering whether you should have a big wedding or a small one, here are five reasons why you should have a big wedding at a hall in Orlando FL:
- Your Entire Family Can Be There: Most of us don’t get to meet our cousins, second-cousins, grand uncles and other members of the extended family very often. We usually only meet our immediate family on a day-to-day basis. So a wedding is a great way to invite everyone and encourage family members to mingle.
- The More the Merrier: There is a reason why this is a well-known phrase/proverb. Having more people at your wedding does result in more fun for everyone. People get to mingle with others they may not have met for a while or even with people they don’t know.
- Connecting with Old Friends: If you haven’t met your high school friends in some time, this is a great way to reconnect with them. They’ll see that you want them to be a part of your life, which will encourage them to keep in touch.
- No Organization Issues: You can get an all-inclusive wedding package, which means that you won’t have to run around organizing everything. Or you can hire a wedding planner to take care of all the little things for you.
- Sharing Your Big Day with Everyone: The most compelling reason to have a big wedding is in order to share your big day with everyone. Nowadays we’re all so caught up in our busy lives that we forget to celebrate important events. However, a wedding is a great reason to make time to be with friends and family.
Contact us for more great reasons why you should opt for a big wedding.